Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] i2c: designware: select gpio/default pin when prepare/unprepare recovery

From: [email-masked] (Jisheng Zhang)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:26:33 +0800

On some platforms, the sda/scl pins are muxed with gpio functions, so
they could be used for recovery. Select the gpio/default pin function
when prepare/unprepare recovery.

patch1 adds the missing scl-gpios, sda-gpios properties binding doc.
patch2 adds the pintrl property for i2c bus recovery.
patch3 selects gpio/default pin when prepare/unprepare recovery.

Since v2:
 - add missing property dt-binding

Since v1:
 - use IS_ERR_OR_NULL

Jisheng Zhang (3):
  dt-bindings: i2c: designware: add optional gpio recovery properties
  dt-bindings: i2c: designware: add optional pinctrl for bus recovery
  i2c: designware: select gpio/default pin when prepare/unprepare
    recovery

 .../bindings/i2c/i2c-designware.txt           | 12 ++++++++++
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-designware-core.h      |  3 +++
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-designware-master.c    | 22 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+)

-- 
2.19.0