Subject: [PATCHv2 0/3] omap gpio add level idle, cpu_pm and drop runtime_irq_safe

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:35:29 -0700

Hi,

Here's v2 of the patches to add support for omap4 and later level interrupt
idle support, get rid of the custom pm calls, and finally after these we can
drop pm_runtime_irq_safe().

Linus, assuming people are happy with these, I'd appreciate an immutable branch
with these in case we run into merge conflicts for arch/arm/mach-omap2 changes.

Regards,

Tony

Changes since v1:
- Fix issue noted in v1 set and update comments accordingly

- Don't call pm_runtime from cpu_pm to avoid further dependencies to
  pm_runtime_irq_safe() as discussed offline with Grygorii

- Add a patch to drop pm_runtime_irq_safe() as it's no longer needed

Tony Lindgren (3):
  gpio: omap: Add level wakeup handling for omap4 based SoCs
  gpio: omap: Remove custom PM calls and use cpu_pm instead
  gpio: omap: Get rid of pm_runtime_irq_safe()

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm24xx.c            |   7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm34xx.c            |  14 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c                | 331 ++++++++++++++++--------
 include/linux/platform_data/gpio-omap.h |  15 +-
 4 files changed, 237 insertions(+), 130 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0