Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: DT for 4.20

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Belloni)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:42:26 +0200

Arnd, Olof,

Here are the DT changes for 4.20. Mostly cleanups and small additions.

The following changes since commit 5b394b2ddf0347bef56e50c69a58773c94343ff3:

  Linux 4.19-rc1 (2018-08-26 14:11:59 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux tags/at91-4.20-dt

for you to fetch changes up to 97181516b0785dd032700ae4899842389c6bea78:

  arm: dts: sama5d2: Update coresight bindings for hardware ports (2018-09-19 19:12:25 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
AT91 DT for 4.20

 - warning fiwes from Rob
 - many updates for the axentia boards
 - ADC, I2S and touch screen support for sama5d2

----------------------------------------------------------------
Codrin Ciubotariu (1):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add I2S clock muxing nodes

Cyrille Pitchen (2):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add nodes for I2S controllers
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2 Xplained: add pin muxing for I2S

Eugen Hristev (4):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add channel cells for ADC device
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: Add resistive touch device
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d4: add labels to soc dtsi for derivative boards
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d27_som1_ek: add adc regulators

Jay Foster (1):
      ARM: dts: at91/trivial: Fix USART1 definition for at91sam9g45

Nicolas Ferre (1):
      ARM: dts: at91/trivial: remove old NAND bindings leftover in sama5d2

Peter Rosin (7):
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: set the PRLUD and HIPOW signals low
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: make the SD-card slot work
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: state the actual lvds-encoder chip
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: move pinctrls for the lvds chip to the lvds node
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: describe the lvds panel
      ARM: dts: at91: nattis: drop three indentation levels
      ARM: dts: at91: tse850: drop three indentation levels

Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: dts: atmel: Fix I2C and SPI bus warnings

Suzuki K Poulose (1):
      arm: dts: sama5d2: Update coresight bindings for hardware ports

 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-dvk_su60_somc.dtsi     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-dvk_su60_somc_lcm.dtsi |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-nattis-2-natte-2.dts   | 103 +++++++++++----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-sama5d27_som1_ek.dts   |  42 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-sama5d2_xplained.dts   |  30 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-tse850-3.dts           |  32 +++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91-vinco.dts              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9260ek.dts           |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9261ek.dts           |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g20ek_common.dtsi   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g45.dtsi            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sama5d2.dtsi                | 123 ++++++++++++++++----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sama5d4.dtsi                |   8 +-
 13 files changed, 233 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)

-- 
Alexandre Belloni, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com