Subject: [PATCH] regulator: core: Pass max_uV value to regulator_set_voltage_rdev

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:22:51 -0700

* Dmitry Osipenko <[email-masked]> [180928 20:13]:
> Tony, could you please give a try to the patch below?
> 
> Do the following:
> 
> 1) git cherry-pick 696861761a58d8c93605b5663824929fb6540f16
> 2) git cherry-pick 456e7cdf3b1a14e2606b8b687385ab2e3f23a49a
> 3) Apply this patch:

Seems to be getting closer, system boots up and starts
init, but then I start getting tons of this on beagle-x15:

[   17.089059] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.096342] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.103275] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   17.118139] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.125078] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.132105] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   17.148187] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.155265] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.162355] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   17.171111] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.178156] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.185240] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   17.197636] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.204597] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.211621] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   17.227466] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.234428] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   17.241467] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
...

Regards,

Tony