Subject: [PATCH] regulator: core: Pass max_uV value to regulator_set_voltage_rdev

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:41:09 -0700

* Dmitry Osipenko <[email-masked]> [180928 22:31]:
> On 9/28/18 11:22 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > * Dmitry Osipenko <[email-masked]> [180928 20:13]:
> >> Tony, could you please give a try to the patch below?
> >>
> >> Do the following:
> >>
> >> 1) git cherry-pick 696861761a58d8c93605b5663824929fb6540f16
> >> 2) git cherry-pick 456e7cdf3b1a14e2606b8b687385ab2e3f23a49a
> >> 3) Apply this patch:
> > 
> > Seems to be getting closer, system boots up and starts
> > init, but then I start getting tons of this on beagle-x15:
> 
> Tony, could you please try this one? Fixed couple more bugs, should be good now.

I'm still getting these errors after init:

[   29.008665] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.015987] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.022967] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   29.031993] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.038932] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.045962] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   29.055588] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.062639] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.069569] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   29.086215] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.093366] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.100295] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   29.110370] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.118402] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.125450] cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -22
[   29.127884] palmas-usb 48070000.i2c:tps659038 at 58:tps659038_usb: GPIO lookup for consumer id
[   29.136112] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1210000uV[min 950000uV max 1500000uV]
[   29.140658] palmas-usb 48070000.i2c:tps659038 at 58:tps659038_usb: using device tree for GPIO lookup
[   29.147728] cpu cpu0: vbb failed for 1060000uV[min 850000uV max 1500000uV]
...

Regards,

Tony