Subject: [PATCH v9 00/24] ILP32 for ARM64

From: [email-masked] (Yury Norov)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:57:26 +0000

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:04:53AM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> External Email
> 
> On Jul 24 2018, Yury Norov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > This is the update of the series based on 4.17 kernel
> > https://github.com/norov/linux/tree/ilp32-4.17
> 
> Do you aleady have an update for 4.19?

I've started this work.

Comparing to 4.17, there are major changes in syscall handling -
such routines are rewritten in C, and in signals. At now, basic tests
work, but signal delivering causes illegal instruction abort.

If you interested in work-in-progress, it's here:
https://github.com/norov/linux/tree/ilp32-4.19.1

I hope finish the rebase till the end of November. If you need it
earlier, please let me know.

Yury