Subject: [PATCH 06/10] swiotlb: use swiotlb_map_page in swiotlb_map_sg_attrs

From: [email-masked] (Christoph Hellwig)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 15:13:11 +0100

Does the patch below make a difference for you?  Assigning an
address to the S/G list is the only functional difference I could
spot.  Drivers really should never look at the S/G list on an
error return, but..

diff --git a/kernel/dma/swiotlb.c b/kernel/dma/swiotlb.c
index 75c82f050c9e..a896f46d0c31 100644
--- a/kernel/dma/swiotlb.c
+++ b/kernel/dma/swiotlb.c
@@ -788,7 +788,7 @@ swiotlb_map_sg_attrs(struct device *dev, struct scatterlist *sgl, int nelems,
 	for_each_sg(sgl, sg, nelems, i) {
 		dma_addr_t dma_addr;
 
-		dma_add = swiotlb_map_page(dev, sg_page(sg), sg->offset,
+		dma_addr = swiotlb_map_page(dev, sg_page(sg), sg->offset,
 				sg->length, dir, attrs);
 		if (dma_addr == DIRECT_MAPPING_ERROR)
 			goto out_error;