Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 12/20] irqchip/mmp: do not use of_address_to_resource() to get mux regs

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 13:59:44 +0100

On Wed 2018-11-28 18:53:16, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
> The "regs" property of the "mrvl,mmp2-mux-intc" devices are silly. They
> are offsets from intc's base, not addresses on the parent bus. At this
> point it probably can't be fixed.
> 
> On an OLPC XO-1.75 machine, the muxes are children of the intc, not the
> axi bus, and thus of_address_to_resource() won't work. We should treat
> the values as mere integers as opposed to bus addresses.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Lubomir Rintel <[email-masked]>

Comment in the code and big warning in the dts description would be
nice.

Otherwise...

Acked-by: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel