Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:23:01 -0800

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit a89f84a56ec95fd66b839bf9c545f8a59a4ffcd5:

  Merge tag 'stratix10_dts_fix_for_v4.20' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dinguyen/linux into fixes (2018-11-07 08:09:50 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to bfed4d730823440d0da0cd21554efc2de831627d:

  Merge tag 'imx-fixes-4.20-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux into fixes (2018-11-30 11:57:53 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

Volume is a little higher than usual due to a set of gpio fixes for
Davinci platforms that's been around a while, still seemed appropriate
to not hold off until next merge window.

Besides that it's the usual mix of minor fixes, mostly corrections of
small stuff in device trees.

Major stability-related one is the removal of a regulator from DT on
Rock960, since DVFS caused undervoltage. I expect it'll be restored once
they figure out the underlying issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (4):
      ARM: dts: am3517: Fix pinmuxing for CD on MMC1
      ARM: dts: LogicPD Torpedo: Fix mmc3_dat1 interrupt
      ARM: dts: logicpd-somlv: Fix interrupt on mmc3_dat1
      ARM: dts: am3517-som: Fix WL127x Wifi interrupt

Andy Gross (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Remove unused Qualcomm SoC mailing list

Bartosz Golaszewski (12):
      ARM: davinci: da8xx: define gpio interrupts as separate resources
      ARM: davinci: dm365: define gpio interrupts as separate resources
      ARM: davinci: dm646x: define gpio interrupts as separate resources
      ARM: davinci: dm355: define gpio interrupts as separate resources
      ARM: davinci: dm644x: define gpio interrupts as separate resources
      gpio: davinci: restore a way to manually specify the GPIO base
      ARM: davinci: da850: set the GPIO base to 0
      ARM: davinci: dm365: set the GPIO base to 0
      ARM: davinci: dm646x: set the GPIO base to 0
      ARM: davinci: dm355: set the GPIO base to 0
      ARM: davinci: da830: set the GPIO base to 0
      ARM: davinci: dm644x: set the GPIO base to 0

Bjorn Andersson (2):
      arm64: dts: sdm845-mtp: Reserve reserved gpios
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Reserve gpio ranges on MTP

Christoph Muellner (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix PCIe reset polarity for rk3399-puma-haikou.

Daniel Lezcano (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: remove vdd_log from rock960 to fix a stability issues

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: dts: imx51-zii-rdu1: Remove EEPROM node

Heiko Stuebner (1):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Remove @0 from the veyron memory node

Janusz Krzysztofik (1):
      ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: Fix possible use of uninitialized field

Jon Mason (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Remove self from Broadcom SoCs

Nathan Chancellor (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: prm44xx: Fix section annotation on omap44xx_prm_enable_io_wakeup

Olof Johansson (9):
      Merge tag 'qcom-fixes-for-4.20-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../agross/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'am654-fixes-for-v4.20' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kristo/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-4.20/maintainers-part2' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into fixes
      Merge tag 'at91-4.20-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/.../at91/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'v4.20-rockchip-dts32fixes-1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mmind/linux-rockchip into fixes
      Merge tag 'v4.20-rockchip-dts64fixes-1' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mmind/linux-rockchip into fixes
      Merge tag 'davinci-fixes-for-v4.20' of git://git.kernel.org/.../nsekhar/linux-davinci into fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v4.20/fixes-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-4.20-2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into fixes

Romain Izard (1):
      ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: use the divided clock for SMC

Tony Lindgren (1):
      Merge branch 'fixes-dts' into omap-for-v4.20/fixes

Vignesh R (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am654: Fix wakeup_uart reg address

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  3 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-evm.dts                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-som.dtsi                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-rdu1.dts               |  6 ----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv.dtsi              |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-torpedo-37xx-devkit.dts  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron.dtsi               |  6 +++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sama5d2.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/da830.c                      |  4 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/da850.c                      |  4 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices-da8xx.c              | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm355.c                      | 32 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm365.c                      | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c                     | 22 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm646x.c                     | 12 +++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c              |  3 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-mtp.dtsi          |  4 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dts            |  4 +++
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dts |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtsi   | 12 -------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am65-wakeup.dtsi         |  2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-davinci.c                        |  2 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/gpio-davinci.h         |  2 ++
 24 files changed, 176 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel