Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] ARM: dts: am437x: Move l4 child devices to probe them with ti-sysc

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:00:19 -0800

* Peter Ujfalusi <[email-masked]> [181205 06:12]:
> On 05/12/2018 1.18, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > After applying " drm/omap: fix bus_flags for panel-dpi" LCD
> > works again. But modprobe of snd-soc-davinci-mcasp and
> > snd-soc-tlv320aic3x still does not show anything with aplay -l.
> 
> Hrm, why they are not loaded automatically?

Hmm I guess I'm missing some piece of software I've
removed from my system years ago already? :)

> > Do I need some other patch or codec driver?
> 
> snd-soc-edma
> snd-soc-davinci-mcasp
> snd-soc-tlv320aic3x
> snd-soc-simple-card

Oh I thought I tried that but maybe I tried with graph card.
Got it working now thanks.

I think we're missing the top level ranges for mcasp l3 port
and the translation goes wrong there, I'll fix it hopefully
today.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel