Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] ARM: dts: Add support for Liebherr's BK4 device (vf610 based)

From: Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 14:08:40 +0100

Hi Fabio,

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:23 AM Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > At the time of development - I've checked my NXP related patches
> > with W=1 passed to make. No warnings observed then.  
> 
> In linux-next the warning happens without W=1.

I will check this latter this week...

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel