Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 17:23:35 -0800

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 2595646791c319cadfdbf271563aac97d0843dc7:

  Linux 4.20-rc5 (2018-12-02 15:07:55 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 0603a9a84679eb12d9dadb97f4e0ba017e684c7b:

  Merge tag 'mvebu-fixes-4.20-1' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu into fixes (2018-12-09 10:28:02 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

The usual batch; most of them are DT tweaks to fix misdescribed
hardware. Beyond that:

 - A bugfix for MMP2 CPU detection, it's been there quite a while but
   makes sense to fix now anyway.
 - Some power management tweaks;
   + disabling of CPU idle power state on Marvell Armada 7K/8K (Macchiatobin et al)
   + Increase of minimum voltage on BananaPi M3
   + Tweak of power ramp time for DVFS on NXP/Freescale i.MX7SX
 - A couple of MAINTAINER updates; MMP has a new volunteer to look after
   it, and Mediatek adds a few keywords, IRC channel and wiki URL.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anson Huang (1):
      ARM: imx: update the cpu power up timing setting on i.mx6sx

Baruch Siach (1):
      Revert "arm64: dts: marvell: add CPU Idle power state support on Armada 7K/8K"

Corentin Labbe (1):
      ARM: dts: sun8i: a83t: bananapi-m3: increase vcc-pd voltage to 3.3V

Fabio Estevam (2):
      ARM: dts: imx7d-pico: Describe the Wifi clock
      ARM: dts: imx7d-nitrogen7: Fix the description of the Wifi clock

Lubomir Rintel (2):
      ARM: mmp/mmp2: fix cpu_is_mmp2() on mmp2-dt
      MAINTAINERS: update entry for MMP platform

Matthias Brugger (1):
      MAINTAINERS: mediatek: Update SoC entry

Olof Johansson (5):
      Merge tag 'v4.19-next-fixes' of https://git.kernel.org/.../matthias.bgg/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-4.20/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-4.20-3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'sunxi-fixes-for-4.20' of https://git.kernel.org/.../sunxi/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'mvebu-fixes-4.20-1' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu into fixes

Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: dts: realview: Fix some more duplicate regulator nodes

Ryder Lee (3):
      arm64: dts: mt7622: fix no more console output on rfb1
      arm64: dts: mt7622: fix no more console output on BPI-R64 board
      arm64: dts: mt7622: Drop the general purpose timer node

Stefan Wahren (1):
      ARM: dts: bcm2837: Fix polarity of wifi reset GPIOs

 CREDITS                                            |  8 +++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        | 11 +++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/arm-realview-pb1176.dts          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/arm-realview-pb11mp.dts          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2837-rpi-3-b-plus.dts         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2837-rpi-3-b.dts              |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-nitrogen7.dts              |  9 ++++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-pico.dtsi                  | 22 +++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3.dts       |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpuidle-imx6sx.c                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/cputype.h                        |  6 +++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806-quad.dtsi |  4 ----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-ap806.dtsi      | 27 ----------------------
 .../boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-bananapi-bpi-r64.dts  |  7 +++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-rfb1.dts       |  7 +++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622.dtsi           | 10 --------
 16 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel