Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX8MQ device tree support for 4.21

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:30:37 +0800

Hi,

It's the initial device tree support for the first ARM64 i.MX processor,
which has been floating around for a couple of release cycles.  Due to
the last minute discussion on fine-grind SoC specific option, it comes
late.  But we appreciate that you consider to pull it for 4.21, as we
have more development lined up based on this initial support.  Thanks.

Note: the pull request is based on tag imx-dt64-4.21 (already pulled)
with one stable commit from clk tree merged in to resolve dependency on
i.MX8MQ clock ID.

Shawn

The following changes since commit 35a38903b9a579f5c6305b4424fdd715aec75eef:

  Merge commit '1cf3817bf1f52e57b3f5eb0413ee0d7f0c2e9829' into imx8mq/dt (2018-12-16 17:27:56 +0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx8mq-4.21

for you to fetch changes up to 3bbc9abbfb8cc6d76b388699501eeda005850929:

  arm64: dts: imx8mq-evk: enable watchdog (2018-12-16 17:28:02 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX8MQ device tree support for 4.21:
 - It contains the initial device tree support for i.MX8MQ - the first
   ARM64 i.MX processor.  It features a quad Cortex-A53 core that
   operates at speeds of up to 1.3 GHz, a Cortex-M4 core for
   low-power processing, a DRAM controller that supports 32-bit/16-bit
   LPDDR4/DDR4/DDR3L memory, and hardware acceleration for 4K video
   playback.
 - A couple of patches from Baruch that add watchdog device for i.MX8MQ
   enable it for imx8mq-evk board.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (2):
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: add watchdog devices
      arm64: dts: imx8mq-evk: enable watchdog

Lucas Stach (4):
      arm64: add basic Kconfig symbols for i.MX8
      arm64: add basic DTS for i.MX8MQ
      arm64: add support for i.MX8M EVK board
      MAINTAINERS: add i.MX8 DT path to i.MX architecture

 MAINTAINERS                                    |   1 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig.platforms                   |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile         |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-evk.dts   | 303 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-pinfunc.h | 623 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi      | 416 +++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 1353 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-evk.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-pinfunc.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel