Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: dts: Add wlcore wakeirq for omap3-evm

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 08:30:40 -0800

* Adam Ford <[email-masked]> [181222 20:54]:
> I noticed for your patch, I noticed you listed both the IRQ, gpio 149
> as well as uart1_rts.  Looking at the device tree, I see that
> uart1_rts is configured as gpio 149.

The uart1_rts is just the pad name used in the TRM, so it should
probably say uart1_rts.gpio_149 meaning pad uart1_rts is muxed to
gpio_149.

Would that clear the issue for you?

> I did a quick scan of other
> boards, I haven't noticed other boards listing the same gpio twice,
> once under IRQ and once under the pmx_core wakeup.  Is that something
> we should do on other boards, or is that something unique to the
> omap3-evm?

No just trying to come up with some some less confusing comments,
but obviously that did not work so far :)

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel