Subject: Re: WIP Droid 4 voice calls, GNSS & PM with a TS 27.010 serdev driver

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 15:34:17 -0800

* Pavel Machek <[email-masked]> [181228 23:25]:
> So this would be "text mode": AT+CMGF=1. And I'd actually expect
> auto-ack to be the default on ttyUSB4, but in any case this is the
> command that controls it is: AT+CNMI=1,2,2,1,0.

OK thanks. These are not available for /dev/motmdm* files AFAIK.

> So... 57h would be very nice, and even 25h is cool. IIRC original
> motorola firmware does something like 100hours, and cyanogenmod is
> closer to 24h...

Well I got things down to about 55mW during idle but that still needs
more work. So that would be in theory idle battery life of:

(1735mWh * 3.8V) / 55mW = 119.87h (4.99d)

> Note that there's something in the sysfs that allows "precise"
> measurements. Aha, it is "charge_counter" on droid4.
> 
> (I even have some software to do the monitoring and display the
> graphs. unicsy_demo/monitor/batmond).

Oh nice, I'll give that a try.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel