Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.0

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:16:59 +0800

The following changes since commit bfeffd155283772bbe78c6a05dec7c0128ee500c:

  Linux 5.0-rc1 (2019-01-06 17:08:20 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.0

for you to fetch changes up to ba0f4560526ba19300c07ed5a3c1df7592815dc6:

  ARM: dts: imx6sx: correct backward compatible of gpt (2019-01-13 10:40:22 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.0:
 - Fix spi_bus_bridge DTC warning by correcting '#address-cells' of
   dspi3 node on vf610-bk4 board, as it's being used a SPI slave
   controller there.
 - Replace deprecated gpio-key,wakeup property with wakeup-source for
   board imx6q-pistachio and imx6sll-evk, into which the deprecated
   property sneaked during the merge window.
 - Correct the backward compatible for i.MX6SX GPT device, as it's
   actually compatible with i.MX6DL GPT rather than i.MX31 one.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anson Huang (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6sx: correct backward compatible of gpt

Shawn Guo (1):
      ARM: dts: vf610-bk4: fix incorrect #address-cells for dspi3

Sudeep Holla (1):
      ARM: dts: imx: replace gpio-key,wakeup with wakeup-source property

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-pistachio.dts | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sll-evk.dts     | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx.dtsi         | 2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-bk4.dts       | 4 ++--
 4 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel