Subject: Re: WIP Droid 4 voice calls, GNSS & PM with a TS 27.010 serdev driver

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 00:06:02 +0100

Hi!

> Yeah the scripts in droid4-sms-tools git repo work for me for sending
> and receiving. They do not work with cdma currently as the format is
> different.
> 
> Maybe you've managed to change the mode of the modem to queue the
> messages with the at commands to the usb port?

I did not have ttyUSB open during that boot. I hope this kind of
settings does not survive across reboots.

> You are reading and writing to /dev/motmdm9 for incoming sms right?

Yes, I think so. Same one where hex-coded PDU comes.

> > > My logs show that Android uses two different commands for ack.
> > > Either AT+GCNMA=1 or AT+CNMA=0,0 gets used depending on something
> > > that I have no idea of.. Maybe the network connected?
> 
> I think AT+GCNMA=1 works 3g and AT+CNMA=0,0 with cdma. Or it could be
> that one of them is just a delayed ack, I don't know.

Strange. It does not seem to be recognized at all.

Best regards,
									Pavel
-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel