Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Add MediaTek MUSB Controller Driver

From: Bin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:00:53 -0600

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 03:15:44PM +0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> From: Min Guo <[email-masked]>
> 
> These patches introduce the MediaTek MUSB controller driver.
> 
> The driver can be configured as Dual-Role Device (DRD),
> Peripheral Only and Host Only modes. This has beed tested on
> MT2701 with a variety of devices in host mode and with the 
> f_mass gadget driver in peripheral mode, plugging otg cables
> in/out a lot of times in all possible imaginable plug orders.
> 
> changes in v3:

Please put the change log in each individual patch, which helps in
viewing patches.

Regards,
-Bin.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel