Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Adding DTS to support STMPE811 ADC on Toradex Boards

From: Philippe Schenker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:21:33 +0100

From: Philippe Schenker <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Recently the STMPE811 driver got pulled by MFD (for 5.1).
This patches I'm sending are now adding support for STMPE811 ADC in
devicetree. These patches have been in the STMPE811 ADC driver patchset
but were not pulled by Lee, as they had no reviews and I also corrected
some minor comment errors.

Philippe Schenker (2):
  ARM: dts: Add stmpe-adc DT node to Toradex iMX6 modules
  ARM: dts: Add stmpe-adc DT node to Toradex T30 modules

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-apalis.dtsi      | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-colibri.dtsi     | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra30-apalis-v1.1.dtsi | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra30-apalis.dtsi      | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra30-colibri.dtsi     | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
 5 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel