Subject: [PATCH 0/4] ARM: cleanup debugfs usage

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:41:10 +0100

When calling debugfs code, there is no need to ever check the return
value of the call, as no logic should ever change if a call works
properly or not.  Fix up a bunch of x86-specific code to not care about
the results of debugfs

Greg Kroah-Hartman (4):
  arm64: dump: no need to check return value of debugfs_create functions
  arm: dump: no need to check return value of debugfs_create functions
  arm: omap1: no need to check return value of debugfs_create functions
  arm: omap2: no need to check return value of debugfs_create functions

 arch/arm/include/asm/ptdump.h   |  9 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.c     | 63 +++++++--------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/pm.c        |  7 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm-debug.c  | 15 ++++----
 arch/arm/mm/dump.c              |  4 +--
 arch/arm/mm/ptdump_debugfs.c    |  8 ++---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/ptdump.h |  9 ++---
 arch/arm64/mm/dump.c            |  4 +--
 arch/arm64/mm/ptdump_debugfs.c  |  7 ++--
 9 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel