Subject: New underflow of regulator enable count warnings in v5.0-rc1

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:48:13 -0800

Hi,

Looks like commit 5451781dadf8 ("regulator: core: Only count load for
enabled consumers") started showing new warnings with v5.0-rc cycle:

regulator-dummy: Underflow of regulator enable count

I'm seeing this at least with my pwm-vibra test case:

# rumble-test /dev/input/by-path/platform-vibrator-event 0xffff
pwm-vibrator vibrator: vibrator supply vcc not found, using dummy regulator
input: pwm-vibrator as /devices/platform/vibrator/input/input4
regulator-dummy: Underflow of regulator enable count
Upload rumble effect... id=0
regulator-dummy: Underflow of regulator enable count

Are these bogus warnings for dummy regulator or do we have
real unpaired regulator calls or somewhere?

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel