Subject: Re: [PATCH V4 3/7] soc/tegra: default select TEGRA_TIMER for Tegra210

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:26:55 +0100

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 05:24:06PM +0800, Joseph Lo wrote:
> The tegra timer is necessary for Tegra210 to support CPU idle power-down
> state. So select it by default.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Joseph Lo <[email-masked]>
> ---
> v4:
>  * new added in this version
> ---
>  drivers/soc/tegra/Kconfig | 1 +
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

So this technically depends on patch 2/7, so it would make sense for
Daniel or Thomas to pick this up along with 2/7, but you didn't Cc them,
so they're not aware of this.

I think you need to either resend the series and Cc both Daniel and
Thomas on all the patches in the series, or we have to make sure that
this patch is not applied before patch 2/7, otherwise Kconfig will
complain. If you decide to resend, this patch is:

Acked-by: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>

Thierry
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel