Subject: [PATCH 0/8] ARM: davinci: move the da8xx-ohci GPIO logic into the driver

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:25:38 +0100

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

In order to drop the hard-coded GPIO base values from the davinci GPIO
driver's platform data, we first need to get rid of all calls to the
legacy GPIO functions.

This series moves the GPIO logic related to da8xx-ohci out of the board
files and into the driver code.

First two patches are just coding style tweaks. Next two add the GPIO
lookup entries to the board files. Patch 5 add the vbus and overcurrent
GPIO logic to the davinci USB host driver. Last three remove code that's
no longer used.

Bartosz Golaszewski (8):
  usb: ohci-da8xx: add a new line after local variables
  usb: ohci-da8xx: add a helper pointer to &pdev->dev
  ARM: davinci: omapl138-hawk: use gpio lookup entries for usb gpios
  ARM: davinci: da830-evm: use gpio lookup entries for usb gpios
  usb: ohci-da8xx: add vbus and overcurrent gpios
  ARM: davinci: omapl138-hawk: remove legacy usb helpers
  ARM: davinci: da830-evm: remove legacy usb helpers
  usb: ohci-da8xx: remove unused callbacks from platform data

 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da830-evm.c     |  73 ++----------
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-omapl138-hawk.c |  81 ++------------
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-da8xx.c               | 118 ++++++++++----------
 include/linux/platform_data/usb-davinci.h   |  14 ---
 4 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 209 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel