Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 01/10] net: phy: Update PHY linkmodes after config_init

From: Maxime Chevallier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 11:31:46 +0100

Hello everyone,

On Thu,  7 Feb 2019 10:49:30 +0100
Maxime Chevallier <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We want to be able to update a PHY's supported list in the config_init
>callback, so move the Pause parameters settings from phydrv->features
>after calling config_init to make sure these  parameters aren't
>overwritten.

I realised that I did not include updating the modes according to the
limitations imposed by of_set_phy_supported in this series. If there's
a speed limitation set in the DT, it could be overwritten by
config_init.

I'll respin the series with this addition, sorry about that.

Maxime

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel