Subject: [RFC 0/2] Add support for Suspend and Resume for Exynos4412 on

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:40:50 +0000

Add support to set the Odroid U3+ device into DEEP sleep mode
and is able to resume from suspend state.

Changes base on Krxk/next/dt and worked on 5.0.0-rc6+
TODO: fix the eMMC failuer.

Any input are welcome.

Best Regards
-Anand

Anand Moon (2):
  ARM: dts: exynos: Add proper regulator states for suspend-to-mem for
    odroid-u3
  soc: samsung: pmu: Add the PMU data of exynos4412 to support low-power
    state

 .../boot/dts/exynos4412-odroid-common.dtsi    | 63 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-odroidu3.dts     |  3 +
 drivers/soc/samsung/exynos4-pmu.c             | 83 +++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/soc/samsung/exynos-regs-pmu.h   | 21 +++++
 4 files changed, 170 insertions(+)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel