Subject: [PATCH 0/4] arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU DVFS(cpufreq)

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:09:06 -0500

Add the cpufreq support of h6, source of information is as follows.

h6 cpu opp info:
https://github.com/Allwinner-Homlet/H6-BSP4.9-linux/blob/master/arch/arm64/boot/dts/sunxi/sun50iw6p1.dtsi

axp805 spec:
http://linux-sunxi.org/images/b/bc/AXP805_Datasheet_V1.0_en.pdf

---
The patchset is based on the sunxi source code and has not been tested on an
actual board.
---

Yangtao Li (4):
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: orangepi: Add CPU supply regulator
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: pine: Add CPU supply regulator
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add clock to CPU cores
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add CPU Operating Performance Points table

 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi.dtsi     |  8 ++-
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts |  8 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6.dtsi  | 69 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel