Subject: [PATCH 0/3] PM / devfreq: do some cleanup

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 10:18:23 -0500

The informations come from the coccinelle tool.

drivers/devfreq/tegra-devfreq.c:577:5-8: Unneeded variable: "ret".
Return "0" on line 603
drivers/devfreq/rk3399_dmc.c:325:2-3: Unneeded semicolon
drivers/devfreq/event/rockchip-dfi.c:214:2-3: Unneeded semicolon

Yangtao Li (3):
  PM / devfreq: rk3399_dmc: remove unneeded semicolon
  PM / devfreq: rockchip-dfi: remove unneeded semicolon
  PM / devfreq: tegra: remove unneeded variable

 drivers/devfreq/event/rockchip-dfi.c | 2 +-
 drivers/devfreq/rk3399_dmc.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/devfreq/tegra-devfreq.c      | 7 ++-----
 3 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel