Subject: [PATCH 0/5] nvmem: sunxi-sid: add SID controller support for H5 and H6

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 11:23:11 -0500

Add SID controller support for H5 and H6, and do some
cleanup without functional changes.

Yangtao Li (5):
  nvmem: sunxi-sid: fix wrong description in kernel doc
  nvmem: sunxi-sid: add support for H5's SID controller
  nvmem: sunxi-sid: add binding for H6's SID controller
  nvmem: sunxi-sid: add support for H6's SID controller
  nvmem: sunxi-sid: convert to SPDX license tags

 .../bindings/nvmem/allwinner,sunxi-sid.txt    |  3 ++-
 drivers/nvmem/sunxi_sid.c                     | 23 +++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel