Subject: [PATCH 0/5] PCI: dwc: support remove

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:55:07 +0000

Currently, the PCI dwc host users don't support the remove, but nothing
prevent us from supporting it. To achieve this goal, we need to ensure
we can do necessary clean up work.

Jisheng Zhang (5):
  PCI: dwc: fix dw_pcie_free_msi() if msi_irq is invalid
  PCI: dwc: free the page for MSI irq in dw_pcie_free_msi()
  PCI: dwc: free msi in the error code path of dw_pcie_host_init()
  PCI: dwc: use devm_pci_alloc_host_bridge() to simplify the code
  PCI: dwc: save root bus for driver remove

 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c | 38 ++++++++++---------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.h  |  2 +
 2 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel