Subject: [RESEND PATCH 0/2] ARM: make DaVinci part of the ARM v5 multiplatform build

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:28:59 +0100

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

Resending rebased on top of v5.1-rc1.

This series depends on the clocksource rework that's been earlier
posted to LKML[1].

The first one adds necessary bits and pieces for davinci to support
multiplatform build and the second one actually adds all davinci boards
to multi_v5_defconfig.

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/3/18/546

Bartosz Golaszewski (2):
  ARM: davinci: support multiplatform build for ARM v5
  ARM: multi_v5_defconfig: make DaVinci part of the ARM v5 multiplatform
    build

 arch/arm/Kconfig                       | 21 ---------------------
 arch/arm/configs/davinci_all_defconfig |  5 +++++
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v5_defconfig    | 12 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/Kconfig          | 16 ++++++++++++----
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/Makefile         |  2 ++
 5 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel