Subject: [PATCH v3 1/9] dt-bindings: power: supply: axp20x_usb_power: add axp813 compatible

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:48:42 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

This adds the "x-powers,axp813-usb-power-supply" to the list of
compatibles for AXP20X VBUS power supply driver.

Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

---
Changes since v2:

  - Collected Rob's Reviewed-by
---
 .../devicetree/bindings/power/supply/axp20x_usb_power.txt        | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/axp20x_usb_power.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/axp20x_usb_power.txt
index ba8d35f66cbe..b2d4968fde7d 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/axp20x_usb_power.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/axp20x_usb_power.txt
@@ -4,6 +4,7 @@ Required Properties:
 -compatible: One of: "x-powers,axp202-usb-power-supply"
                      "x-powers,axp221-usb-power-supply"
                      "x-powers,axp223-usb-power-supply"
+		     "x-powers,axp813-usb-power-supply"
 
 The AXP223 PMIC shares most of its behaviour with the AXP221 but has slight
 variations such as the former being able to set the VBUS power supply max
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel