Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: Fix broken GPIO ID allocation

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:21:34 -0700

* Aaro Koskinen <[email-masked]> [190320 01:02]:
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 09:19:52PM +0100, Janusz Krzysztofik wrote:
> > In order to request dynamic allocationn of GPIO IDs, a negative number
> > should be passed as a base GPIO ID via platform data.  Unfortuntely,
> > commit 771e53c4d1a1 ("ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: Drop board specific global
> > GPIO numbers") didn't follow that rule while switching to dynamically
> > allocated GPIO IDs for Amstrad Delta latches, making their IDs
> > overlapping with those already assigned to OMAP GPIO devices.  Fix it.
> > 
> > Fixes: 771e53c4d1a1 ("ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: Drop board specific global GPIO numbers")
> > Signed-off-by: Janusz Krzysztofik <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Acked-by: Aaro Koskinen <[email-masked]>

Applying into omap-for-v5.1/fixes thanks.

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel