Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Initial Panfrost driver

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 02:47:27 -0500

Here's v2 of the panfrost driver. Lots of improvements from the RFC
primarily with support for job hangs resetting the GPU and runtime-pm
thanks to Tomeu.

Several dependencies have been applied already, but the first 2 patches
are the remaining dependencies. We need to take the iommu change via
drm-misc or we need a stable branch.

A git branch is here[1].

Rob

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git panfrost-rebase-v2

Rob Herring (3):
  iommu: io-pgtable: Add ARM Mali midgard MMU page table format
  drm: Add a drm_gem_objects_lookup helper
  drm/panfrost: Add initial panfrost driver

 drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig                      |   2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/Makefile                     |   1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem.c                    |  46 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/Kconfig             |  14 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/Makefile            |  12 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/TODO                |  27 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_devfreq.c  | 191 +++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_devfreq.h  |  14 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.c   | 227 ++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.h   | 118 ++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_drv.c      | 484 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_features.h | 309 +++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.c      |  92 +++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.h      |  29 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gpu.c      | 374 +++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gpu.h      |  19 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_issues.h   | 176 ++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_job.c      | 556 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_job.h      |  51 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.c      | 366 ++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.h      |  17 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_regs.h     | 298 ++++++++++
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c               |  93 +++-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable.c                   |   1 +
 include/drm/drm_gem.h                        |   2 +
 include/linux/io-pgtable.h                   |   7 +
 include/uapi/drm/panfrost_drm.h              | 140 +++++
 27 files changed, 3633 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/TODO
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_devfreq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_devfreq.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_device.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_drv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_features.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gem.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gpu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_gpu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_issues.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_job.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_job.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_regs.h
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/drm/panfrost_drm.h

--
2.19.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel