Subject: [PATCH 0/2] cpufreq: Add sunxi nvmem based CPU scaling driver

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 06:24:53 -0400

Add sunxi nvmem based CPU scaling driver, refers to qcom-cpufreq-kryo.

Yangtao Li (2):
  cpufreq: Add sunxi nvmem based CPU scaling driver
  dt-bindings: cpufreq: Document operating-points-v2-sunxi-cpu

 .../bindings/opp/sunxi-nvmem-cpufreq.txt      | 235 +++++++++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig.arm                   |  10 +
 drivers/cpufreq/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq-dt-platdev.c          |   2 +
 drivers/cpufreq/sunxi-cpufreq-nvmem.c         | 236 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 491 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/opp/sunxi-nvmem-cpufreq.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/cpufreq/sunxi-cpufreq-nvmem.c

-- 
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel