Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] Rework debug exception handling code

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 13:40:40 +0100

Hi all,

This is version two of the patches I previously posted here:

  http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2019-March/636331.html

Changes since v1 include:

  * Dropped the first two patches, since they have been merged as fixed
  * Fixed break dispatching to work with comment ranges (required by KASAN)
  * Based on 5.1-rc3

I plan to queue these up for 5.2, pending any issues.

Will

--->8

Will Deacon (8):
  arm64: debug: Remove unused return value from do_debug_exception()
  arm64: debug: Rename addr parameter for non-watchpoint exception hooks
  arm64: debug: Remove meaningless comment
  arm64: debug: Separate debug hooks based on target exception level
  arm64: kprobes: Avoid calling kprobes debug handlers explicitly
  arm64: debug: Remove redundant user_mode(regs) checks from debug
    handlers
  arm64: probes: Move magic BRK values into brk-imm.h
  arm64: debug: Clean up brk_handler()

 arch/arm64/include/asm/brk-imm.h        |   5 ++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/debug-monitors.h |  25 ++++---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/esr.h            |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kprobes.h        |   2 -
 arch/arm64/kernel/debug-monitors.c      | 114 ++++++++++++++++++--------------
 arch/arm64/kernel/kgdb.c                |  30 +++------
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/kprobes.c      |  22 +++---
 arch/arm64/kernel/probes/uprobes.c      |  19 ++----
 arch/arm64/kernel/traps.c               |  26 +++-----
 arch/arm64/mm/fault.c                   |  14 ++--
 10 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 130 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel