Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] ARM: da850: enable cpufreq in DT mode

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 09:59:21 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

This series adds cpufreq-dt operating points for da850 boards supported
with device tree (da850-lcdk, da850-lego-ev3, da850-evm).

Last patch enables CPUFREQ_DT in davinci_all_defconfig.

v1 -> v2:
- use the VDCDC3_1.2V regulator as cpu-supply on da850-evm

v2 -> v3:
- drop patch 1, as the revision tag is in fact correctly passed to the kernel
  by u-boot
- only enable the 375 operating point for da850-evm as this is the standard
  frequency for this board

Bartosz Golaszewski (1):
  ARM: dts: da850-evm: enable cpufreq

David Lechner (2):
  ARM: dts: da850: add cpu node and operating points to DT
  ARM: davinci_all_defconfig: Enable CPUFREQ_DT

 arch/arm/boot/dts/da850-evm.dts        | 13 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/da850-lcdk.dts       | 31 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/da850-lego-ev3.dts   | 30 ++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/da850.dtsi           | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/configs/davinci_all_defconfig |  1 +
 5 files changed, 131 insertions(+)

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel