Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] AM437x: Add rtc-only + DDR mode support

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 10:43:49 -0700

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [190408 10:26]:
> * Keerthy <[email-masked]> [190402 21:57]:
> > Changes in v3:
> > 
> >   * Exported out omap_rtc_poweroff_program function & removed
> >     the patch to add a generic rtc interface as it is specific
> >     to am43 at the moment.
> 
> Thanks I'll be applying this series into omap-for-v5.2/am4-pm
> today.

Sorry correction for the branch named above. I noticed a build
warning and folded in the following fix. We need to return
-EINVAL if tm2bcd() fails like we do elsewhere in the driver.

So I just pushed out a new branch omap-for-v5.2/am4-pm-v2.
Please just ignore the earlier branch omap-for-v5.2/am4-pm.

Regards,

Tony

8< --------------------
diff --git a/drivers/rtc/rtc-omap.c b/drivers/rtc/rtc-omap.c
--- a/drivers/rtc/rtc-omap.c
+++ b/drivers/rtc/rtc-omap.c
@@ -447,7 +447,7 @@ int omap_rtc_power_off_program(struct device *dev)
 	if (tm2bcd(&tm) < 0) {
 		dev_err(&rtc->rtc->dev, "power off failed\n");
 		rtc->type->lock(rtc);
-		return;
+		return -EINVAL;
 	}
 
 	rtc_wait_not_busy(rtc);

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel