Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: imx7ulp: update nic1_bus_clk parent info

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:20:04 +0800

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 05:03:31PM -0700, Stephen Boyd wrote:
> Quoting Anson Huang (2019-04-24 22:19:07)
> > Since i.MX7ULP B0 chip, nic1_bus_clk's parent is changed to
> > from nic0_clk directly, update it accordingly.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Anson Huang <[email-masked]>
> 
> Looks ok. Shawn, will you pick it up?

Stephen,

I prefer you directly pick up any i.MX clock patches that look good,
after I already send you PR.  I will start again for next cycle
around -rc1.

Shawn

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel