Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Add support for H6 thermal sensor

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 03:28:06 -0400

This patchset adds support for the H6 ths sensor.

Based on IIO-based thermal sensor driver for Allwinner H3 and A83T SoC,
thx to Philipp Rossak's work.

TODO: calibrate thermal sensor by using information from sid.

Yangtao Li (7):
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc: rework for support multiple thermal sensor
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc: introduce temp_data in gpadc_data
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc: introduce gpadc_enable and gpadc_disable in
    gpadc_data
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc-iio: support clocks and reset
  dt-bindings: mfd: Add H6 GPADC binding
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc-iio: add support for H6 thermal sensor
  iio: adc: sun4i-gpadc-iio convert to SPDX license tags

 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/sun4i-gpadc.txt   |  27 ++-
 drivers/iio/adc/sun4i-gpadc-iio.c             | 208 +++++++++++++++---
 include/linux/mfd/sun4i-gpadc.h               |   9 +
 3 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel