Subject: [PATCH 0/3] add thermal driver for h6

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 04:26:11 -0400

This patchset support thermal driver of allwinner H6.

Yangtao Li (3):
  arm64: defconfig: add allwinner sid support
  thermal: sun50i: add thermal driver for h6
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h6 thermal controller

 .../bindings/thermal/sun50i-thermal.txt       |  32 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |   1 +
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                       |  14 +
 drivers/thermal/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/thermal/sun50i_thermal.c              | 357 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 412 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/sun50i-thermal.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/sun50i_thermal.c

-- 
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel