Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] add thermal driver for h6

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:26:31 -0400

This patchset supprt H6 thermal controller.

Yangtao Li (2):
  thermal: sun8i: add thermal driver for h6
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h6 thermal controller

 .../bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.txt        |  34 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                       |  14 +
 drivers/thermal/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c               | 422 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 478 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c

---
v2:
-Additions and deletions of some comments
-Change some function prefix to "ths_"
-Support interrupt
---
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel