Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] add thermal driver for h6

From: Yangtao Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 14:13:26 -0400

This patchset add support for H6 thermal sensor.

BWY, do a cleanup in thermal makfile.

Yangtao Li (3):
  thermal: sun8i: add thermal driver for h6
  dt-bindings: thermal: add binding document for h6 thermal controller
  thermal: fix indentation in makefile

 .../bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.yaml       |  71 +++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                       |  14 +
 drivers/thermal/Makefile                      |   9 +-
 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c               | 437 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 534 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/sun8i-thermal.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c

---
v3:
-Add a sun8i prefix to some function
-Remove disable callback and rename enable to init
-Remove clock enable, calibration from init callback
-Convert driver to interrupt based
-Convert doc to yaml file
---
2.17.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel