Subject: [PATCH V4 0/8] Add EMC scaling support for Tegra210

From: Joseph Lo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 16:21:31 +0800

This series introduces the EMC clock scaling support for Tegra210. The
new version has a significant change, which drops the EMC table bindings
and replaces by memory region node of EMC table.

And most of the comments in V1 have been addressed.
Thanks.

v4:
* make sure the behavior is compatible with the case if the kernel uses
  the older DTB which doesn't have EMC node.
* remove the EMC clock statistic data in EMC debug fs.

Joseph Lo (8):
  dt-bindings: memory: tegra: Add external memory controller binding for
    Tegra210
  clk: tegra: Add PLLP_UD and PLLMB_UD for Tegra210
  clk: tegra: Export functions for EMC clock scaling
  memory: tegra: Add Tegra210 EMC clock driver
  memory: tegra: Add EMC scaling support code for Tegra210
  memory: tegra: Add EMC scaling sequence code for Tegra210
  clk: tegra: Remove the old emc_mux clock for Tegra210
  arm64: tegra: Add external memory controller node for Tegra210

 .../nvidia,tegra210-emc.txt                   |   55 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra210.dtsi      |   33 +
 drivers/clk/tegra/clk-tegra210.c              |   89 +-
 drivers/memory/tegra/Kconfig                  |   10 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/Makefile                 |    1 +
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc-cc-r21021.c | 1953 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc.c           | 2041 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc.h           | 1031 +++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/tegra210-car.h      |    4 +-
 include/linux/clk/tegra.h                     |    5 +
 include/soc/tegra/emc.h                       |    2 +
 11 files changed, 5207 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/memory-controllers/nvidia,tegra210-emc.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc-cc-r21021.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210-emc.h

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel