Subject: [PATCH v4 1/9] ASoC: sun4i-i2s: Fix sun8i tx channel offset mask

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 19:47:27 +0200

From: Marcus Cooper <[email-masked]>

Although not causing any noticeable issues, the mask for the
channel offset is covering too many bits.

Signed-off-by: Marcus Cooper <[email-masked]>
---
 sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c b/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
index c53bfed8d4c2..90bd3963d8ae 100644
--- a/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
+++ b/sound/soc/sunxi/sun4i-i2s.c
@@ -106,7 +106,7 @@
 
 #define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_MAP_REG	0x44
 #define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_SEL_REG	0x34
-#define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_OFFSET_MASK		GENMASK(13, 11)
+#define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_OFFSET_MASK		GENMASK(13, 12)
 #define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_OFFSET(offset)	(offset << 12)
 #define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_EN_MASK		GENMASK(11, 4)
 #define SUN8I_I2S_TX_CHAN_EN(num_chan)		(((1 << num_chan) - 1) << 4)
-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel