Subject: [PATCH 1/3] rtc: pcf8563: Fix interrupt trigger method

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 12:23:35 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

The PCF8563 datasheet says the interrupt line is active low and stays
active until the events are cleared, i.e. a level trigger interrupt.

Fix the flags used to request the interrupt.

Fixes: ede3e9d47cca ("drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c: add alarm support")
Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
---

Not sure if this would cause issues for other platforms. Ideally we'd
take the flags from the device tree, but it seems not all platforms
support this.

---
 drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c b/drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c
index 3efc86c25d27..e358313466f1 100644
--- a/drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c
+++ b/drivers/rtc/rtc-pcf8563.c
@@ -605,7 +605,7 @@ static int pcf8563_probe(struct i2c_client *client,
 	if (client->irq > 0) {
 		err = devm_request_threaded_irq(&client->dev, client->irq,
 				NULL, pcf8563_irq,
-				IRQF_SHARED|IRQF_ONESHOT|IRQF_TRIGGER_FALLING,
+				IRQF_SHARED | IRQF_ONESHOT | IRQF_TRIGGER_LOW,
 				pcf8563_driver.driver.name, client);
 		if (err) {
 			dev_err(&client->dev, "unable to request IRQ %d\n",
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel