Subject: Re: [RESEND][PATCH v3 0/6] add LCD support for SAM9X60

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 23:54:24 +0200

Hi Claudiu.

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 04:18:33PM +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> Hi Sam,
> 
> On 07.05.2019 21:27, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> > External E-Mail
> > 
> > 
> > Hi Thierry.
> > 
> >>   pwm: atmel-hlcdc: add compatible for SAM9X60 HLCDC's PWM
> > OK to add the "pwm: atmel-hlcdc: add compatible for SAM9X60 HLCDC's PWM"
> > patch via drm-misc?
> > Then we can add all 6 patches in one go.
> 
> Since we don't have an answer from Thierry till now, do you think it could
> be feasible to take the rest of the patches in this series? After that I
> will re-send the PWM patch to PWM list.

Thanks for the reminder.

Patches 1,2 and 4,5,6 applied to drm-misc-next.

Reworded changelog a bit in patch 6.

	Sam

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel