Subject: [PATCH v5 07/13] dt-bindings: media: sunxi-ir: Add A64 compatible

From: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 01:10:54 +0200

There are some minor differences between A31 and A64 driver.

But A31 IR driver is compatible with A64.

Signed-off-by: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Sean Young <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt
index 2e59a32a7e33..1dd287a4ab3a 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/sunxi-ir.txt
@@ -5,6 +5,7 @@ Required properties:
 	"allwinner,sun4i-a10-ir"
 	"allwinner,sun5i-a13-ir"
 	"allwinner,sun6i-a31-ir"
+	"allwinner,sun50i-a64-ir", "allwinner,sun6i-a31-ir"
 - clocks	    : list of clock specifiers, corresponding to
 		      entries in clock-names property;
 - clock-names	    : should contain "apb" and "ir" entries;
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel