Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: mvebu_v7_defconfig: fix Ethernet on Clearfog

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:31:47 +0100

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 05:12:45PM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> On úterý 11. června 2019 17:04:38 CEST, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:
> > Jan, do you find which exact commit cause this regression?
> 
> I have not bisected, but I think that it is due to https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=a10c1c8191e04c21769656c2ca8e1c69a6218954
> 
> No guarantees there, though.

Correct, which means it does need backporting to 5.1, since that was
introduced in the 5.1 merge window.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 12.1Mbps down 622kbps up
According to speedtest.net: 11.9Mbps down 500kbps up

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel