Subject: Re: espressobin device tree with kernel 5.1 RC

From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:40:16 +0200

Hi Timothy,

Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]> wrote on Mon, 17 Jun 2019
11:38:41 +0200:

> Hi Timothy,
> 
> Please keep the Linux ARM kernel ML in copy.
> 
> "Timothy Krantz" <[email-masked]> wrote on Sat, 15 Jun 2019
> 18:56:00 -0400:
> 
> > Hello,
> > I am still unable to get 5.1 or 5.2rc kernels to boot with the associated dtb.  They all seem to work fine with the older dtb.
> > 
> > I am certain that it is something in my .config that is not properly set.
> > 
> > I don't suppose you can send me a copy of your .config that works so that I can try with that?  
> 
> MyHere is my configuration for a 5.2-rc1 kernel.

Here it is -> http://code.bulix.org/ngdr8z-774071

SATA port is working with this setup.

Thanks,
Miquèl

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel