Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 06:52:16 -0700

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 9e0babf2c06c73cda2c0cd37a1653d823adb40ec:

  Linux 5.2-rc5 (2019-06-16 08:49:45 -1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to cd3967bee004bcbd142403698d658166fa618c9e:

  soc: ixp4xx: npe: Fix an IS_ERR() vs NULL check in probe (2019-06-18 06:47:59 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

I've been bad at collecting fixes this release cycle, so this is
a fairly large batch that's been trickling in for a while.

It's the usual mix, more or less:

Some of the bigger things fixed:
 - Voltage fix for MMC on TI DRA7 that sometimes would overvoltage cards
 - Regression fixes for D_CAN on am355x
 - i.MX6SX cpuidle fix to deal with wakeup latency (dropped uart chars)
 - DT fixes for some DRA7 variants that don't share the superset of
   blocks on the chip

+ The usual mix of stuff -- minor build/warning fixes, Kconfig
dependencies, and some DT fixlets.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Gross (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Change QCOM repo location

Anson Huang (1):
      firmware: imx: SCU irq should ONLY be enabled after SCU IPC is ready

Arnd Bergmann (4):
      firmware: trusted_foundations: add ARMv7 dependency
      ARM: ixp4xx: don't select SERIAL_OF_PLATFORM
      ARM: ixp4xx: mark ixp4xx_irq_setup as __init
      ARM: ixp4xx: include irqs.h where needed

Bartosz Golaszewski (2):
      ARM: davinci: da850-evm: call regulator_has_full_constraints()
      ARM: davinci: da8xx: specify dma_coherent_mask for lcdc

Dan Carpenter (1):
      soc: ixp4xx: npe: Fix an IS_ERR() vs NULL check in probe

Fabio Estevam (1):
      ARM: imx: cpuidle-imx6sx: Restrict the SW2ISO increase to i.MX6SX

Faiz Abbas (2):
      ARM: dts: am57xx-idk: Remove support for voltage switching for SD card
      ARM: dts: dra76x: Update MMC2_HS200_MANUAL1 iodelay values

Florian Fainelli (3):
      soc: brcmstb: Fix error path for unsupported CPUs
      soc: bcm: brcmstb: biuctrl: Register writes require a barrier
      ARM: dts: bcm: Add missing device_type = "memory" property

Jan Kundrát (1):
      ARM: mvebu_v7_defconfig: fix Ethernet on Clearfog

Keerthy (5):
      ARM: dts: dra76x: Disable rtc target module
      ARM: dts: dra76x: Disable usb4_tm target module
      ARM: dts: dra71x: Disable rtc target module
      ARM: dts: dra71x: Disable usb4_tm target module
      ARM: dts: dra72x: Disable usb4_tm target module

Olof Johansson (9):
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.2/drivers-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.2/maintainers' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.2/fixes-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.2/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into fixes
      Merge tag 'am654-fixes-for-v5.2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../kristo/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'mvebu-fixes-5.2-1' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu into fixes
      Merge tag 'davinci-fixes-for-v5.2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../nsekhar/linux-davinci into fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.2/fixes-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into fixes

Stefan Wahren (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update Stefan Wahren email address

Teresa Remmet (1):
      ARM: dts: am335x phytec boards: Fix cd-gpios active level

Tony Lindgren (6):
      ARM: dts: Configure osc clock for d_can on am335x
      bus: ti-sysc: Handle devices with no control registers
      Merge branch 'am5-sdio-fixes' into fixes
      Merge branch 'fixes-dra7' into fixes
      Merge branch 'omap-for-v5.2/ti-sysc' into fixes
      ARM: dts: Drop bogus CLKSEL for timer12 on dra7

YueHaibing (2):
      arm64: imx: Fix build error without CONFIG_SOC_BUS
      arm64: arch_k3: Fix kconfig dependency warning

 MAINTAINERS                                       |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-pcm-953.dtsi             |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-wega.dtsi                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi                  | 14 ++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-l4.dtsi                  |  4 ---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-idk-common.dtsi          |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac56u.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-asus-rt-ac68u.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-buffalo-wzr-1750dhp.dts |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6300-v1.dts   |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-linksys-ea6500-v2.dts   |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xap-1510.dts      |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-luxul-xwc-1000.dts      |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6250.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-netgear-r6300-v2.dts    |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4708-smartrg-sr400ac.dts     |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-asus-rt-ac87u.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-buffalo-wxr-1900dhp.dts |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-linksys-ea9200.dts      |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r7000.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-netgear-r8000.dts       |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm4709-tplink-archer-c9-v1.dts |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-phicomm-k3.dts         |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94708.dts                    |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm94709.dts                    |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm963138dvt.dts                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi                    |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71-evm.dts                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71x.dtsi                     | 17 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72x.dtsi                     |  4 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76x-mmc-iodelay.dtsi         | 40 +++++++++++------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76x.dtsi                     |  8 +++++
 arch/arm/configs/mvebu_v7_defconfig               |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da850-evm.c           |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices-da8xx.c             |  3 ++
 arch/arm/mach-imx/cpuidle-imx6sx.c                |  3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/Kconfig                      |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/goramo_mlr.c                 |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/miccpt-pci.c                 |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/omixp-setup.c                |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/vulcan-pci.c                 |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/vulcan-setup.c               |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/Kconfig.platforms                      |  2 ++
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                             | 23 +++++++------
 drivers/firmware/Kconfig                          |  2 +-
 drivers/firmware/imx/imx-scu-irq.c                |  3 ++
 drivers/irqchip/irq-ixp4xx.c                      |  8 ++---
 drivers/soc/bcm/brcmstb/biuctrl.c                 |  6 ++--
 drivers/soc/ixp4xx/ixp4xx-npe.c                   |  4 +--
 49 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71x.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel